UPDATE: Sold 1/7/2022
We’ve made the difficult decision to sell our Airstream. Why, you may ask? While it has taken us around the Western United States and into Canada to places we would have never otherwise considered visiting; from mountains to deserts to lakes to oceans to rivers to beaches to forests; from cities to small towns to ‘where the heck are we?‘; allowing us to visit family and friends and to meet new people along the way; and to explore amazing state parks and national parks, as well as myriad of points in between — we’re ready to give our new city of Bozeman the attention it deserves as well as to start traveling a different way.
We bought our Airstream in July 2017 and started traveling full time in January 2018. We traveled freely for two and a half glorious years, but when the pandemic hit, we decided to get off the road for a bit. We purchased a condo in Bozeman, Montana last summer, and have really started to fall in love with our new city. We’ve continued to travel in the Airstream since purchasing our sticks and bricks home, but it has felt different than when we first started. Ultimately, we’ve decided that we’d rather have someone else be able to enjoy the Airstream life in the amazing adventure mobile we’ve created, but our time on the road is done. At least for now.
So, without further ado, here’s the info you’ve come here for:
FOR SALE: 2017 Airstream 27FB International Signature – $99,950
We have modified this unit to be the perfect Airstream for today’s digital nomad! Whether you travel a few weeks a year, a couple weekends a month, or on a full-time basis, you’ll find that working, traveling, and living in this modified 2017 27FB International Signature will be both comfortable and functional. We removed all of the factory seating and replaced it with a comfortable couch (a real couch!) as well as a desk that gives you plenty of work space. We swapped out the round, bumped out kitchen sink and cabinet to a straight cabinet to increase the valuable floor space without taking away any precious storage space. We’ve outfitted the unit with solar and lithium batteries that will allow you to live and work off-grid pretty much indefinitely. To make sure you have a cell signal in some of the more remote areas, we’ve installed a WeBoost cell signal booster. And in order to assure a good night’s sleep, we installed the Froli sleep system for great support and air flow as well as recently upgraded the stock mattresses with custom mattresses. The 27 layout with twin beds is known to be one of the most spacious Airstream layouts when it comes to storage, both inside and out. We’re including everything you need to hitch up and hit the road immediately, including the anti-sway/weight distributing hitch, hitch lock, surge protector, and tire pressure monitoring system!
Answers to questions we’ve been asked:
Clear title. We have been the only owners and purchased it outright, so the title is free and clear.
We tow with an F-150 3.5L Ecoboost.
The GVWR (Gross Vehicle Weight Rating) is 7600lbs.
Currently located in Escondido, California (San Diego County).
- Height: 9’ 9”
- Width: 8’ 5.5”
- Length: 28’
From the Factory
- 30amp Service
- 1000w Pure Sine Wave Inverter
- 15,000 BTU Ducted A/C with Heat Pump
- 25,000 BTU Furnace
- 6 Gallon LP/Electric Water Heater
- 39 Gallon Freshwater Tank
- 39 Gallon Blackwater Tank
- 37 Gallon Greywater Tank
- Two 30 Gallon Steel LPG Bottles w/ Aluminum Cover
- Electric Jack
- 7 Cu Ft 2-Way Auto Refrigerator
- Separate Bathroom and Shower
- 2 Fantastic Fans – Exhaust w/ Rain Sensor
- 2 Samsung LED HDTVs w/ HDMI
- FM/AM Radio w/ CD Player, 4 Speakers, & Subwoofer
- Blue-Ray DVD Player
- OTA Antenna
Add-Ons from the Dealer
- MaxxAir Vent Covers
- BlueOx Sway Pro Hitch
- Awning Package with Curbside Power Awning and Manual Roadside & Rear Awning
AM Solar (Springfield, Oregon) Lithium Battery & Solar System Installation
August 2019 | $9,000 in Upgrades
- Four 100w Solar Panels with Rocker Mounts
- Two 100Ah Battle Born LiFePO4 Batteries w/ 10yr Warranty
- Victron Battery Monitor System
- Lithium Compatible Charger Upgrade
Ultimate Airstreams (Clackamas, Oregon) Modifications
September 2019 | $16,500 in Modifications
- Replaced dinette with couch featuring two large drawers underneath and cupholders in the arms.
- Added two 100v/USB popup outlets at shelf behind couch – one that works on shore power; one that works on inverter.
- Replaced side bench with desk with butcher block countertop, drawer, and pullout garbage can.
- Added one 110v/USB outlet below desk.
October 2021 | $10,000 in Modifications
- Replaced round sink/cabinet bump out in kitchen with straight cabinet.
- Installed new kitchen Corian countertop.
- Installed new square sink with flush Corian sink cover.
- Replaced factory-installed Atwood propane stove/oven with Furrion model.
- New Mattresses – Spring 2021
- New Goodyear Endurance Tires – April 2019
- WeBoost Cell Booster
- Ring Doorbell
- Froli Sleep System
- New Curtains in Living Area
Other Included Items
Interior: Beddy’s bedding set for each bed; Desk chair; Dishes; Silverware, knives, & other kitchen utensils.
Exterior: 30amp power cord; Progressive Industries 30amp EMS surge protector; Proven Industries hitch lock; Tire pressure monitoring system; Wheel chocks; Lynx levelers; Miscellaneous hoses, tools, and replacement parts.
All user manuals are also included.
Any maintenance issues that needed to be addressed were taken of while it was at Ultimate Airstreams in October 2021.
For more information, please contact us through this blog’s contact page.